Thursday 10 March 2011

Attitude Towards Writing.

When im in a position of writer, It is difficult to be completely confident to myself and i do not enjoy writing. The reason why i do not enjoy writing is because the writings i have written so far was mostly eassays which was mainly school homework, I wrote essays just because i was forced to do so, Also those essays were only used to grade students which was unavoidable for students to follow conventional and obvious writing formats and topics to get a good marks. These are the reasons why i do not enjoy writing.
 Furthermore, I do not feel confident to myself when i write, Not only formal writings such as essay, articles but also creative writings such as poems, tales and so on. Because i have a streotype that writings should be presented, read and assessed by others. I believe this procedure is part of writing as well. Thus, when i write i usually get obsessed to create a masterpiece. This streotype of writing destroys my confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment